You have no items in your shopping cart.
Beard oil is a scented blend of oils that keeps your beard healthy and manageable. Oils extracted from natures best (almond, coconut, jojoba) will nourish the hair and skin that make up your beard. We even add essential oils to make it smell flippin’ fantastic.
Just like the skin on your face, the hair on your face is exposed to everything you do. Sweat, grime, dry skin, humidity,etc. Beard oil is a great way to combat that. Here are reasons why you should incorporated it into your face-care routine:
1. Beard oil moisturizes.
Beard oil hydrates the skin and helps keep the hair hydrated after growth. It also can coat and protect your beard hair from drying out and splitting, so it helps you achieve that ideal beard look – shiny and groomed.
2. Beard oil eliminates beard-druff.
Yes, beard-druff is real, and you don’t want it anymore than you would want dandruff. Moisturizing oils tame flyaways and banish flakes.
The best time to apply beard oil is when your hair follicles and pores are most open and can easily absorb the oils – which is right after you wash your face. Keeping all of your skin moisturized is crucial, especially in cold and dry climates (hello Ohio winters!). Moisturized skin is healthier and less likely to flake (another way to avoid beard-druff). When caring for your beard, you can apply beard oil everyday if your hair tends to be dry, or every few days for maintenance. The important thing is to consistently incorporate it into your beard-care routine for best results.
The first rule of applying beard oil: a little goes a long way. Beard oil is meant to nourish, not leave your face a greasy mess. Really – it only takes a few drops and a few seconds.
1. Place one pump or a few drops of oil in the palm of your hands.
2. Spread the beard oil evenly across your hands. This heats up the oil slightly, helping to activate key scents.
3. Gently massage into your skin and hair. For longer beards try starting underneath at the jaw line, working up and out through the length of the beard.
4. Smooth our your beard with hands or beard comb. Style your beard and know it looks healthy, shiny and smells great.